Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

  1. #1
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Happy Thanksgiving


  2. #2
    Inactive Member JFDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    Racheal Ray is a hottie but she dont have a body even close to that now! haha

    She has gotten little on the puggy!

    She was fine when she started, maybe she shold not eat so much! haha

    [img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    I'd like to butter her grits.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JFDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    [ QUOTE ]
    I'd like to butter her grits.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    OH I AGREE!

    I think she is cute as hell and I would love to get up in it and die! hahaha

    But she has put on some weight since she came on the food network!

    I net she is a little PISTOL! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    So are you and NSSB saying you would still STUFF HER???

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JFDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    [ QUOTE ]
    So are you and NSSB saying you would still STUFF HER???

    [/ QUOTE ]

    With my sausage YES! LMAO!!
    [img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    are you ITALIAN? ha

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JFDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    nope! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •